Become A SeneGence & LipSense Distributor
Have you ever thought of having a job that is flexible enough to where if you are stay at home mom you can work and be with your kids?! Or if you have a full-time job but earn extra money on the side?
Well SeneGence offers the flexibility of being able to work for yourself, on your own have the time!
With this business you have the opportunity to meet and connect with many empowering individuals who are working to change their life. If you’re thinking of joining because you want to meet other like-minded people, this is for you!
Getting paid for sharing your love of make up is awesome enough, but did you know that SeneGence offers paid trips as well?? Yes, if you qualify, you can travel to other countries for free!! There’s been trips to Costa Rica, Mexico, Europe, and Australia this year!
Wanting to ride in style? Well let SeneGence help you out with that! Their car program is easily achievable and you receive a monthly allowance to ride in a luxury blue car!
Whether you are a stay at home mom, working full-time and looking for an additional stream of income, or have a goal to be self-employed, SeneGence offers a business position that is flexible, doesn't require any monthly quotas or orders, and can be worked as much or as little as you wish!
The Benefits Of Becoming A SeneGence Distributor
- No monthly order minimums or quotas to meet.
- No autoships or monthly fees.
- No pushy upline;)
- 20% to 50% off all products.
- Ability to earn exponential commissions.
- Receive occasional free product.
- Earn exclusive trips and luxury cars.
- Meet other ambitious people and create life long friendships.
- Hit the ground running with precise training and an extensive distributor kit.
- Access to inspirational seminars packed with tips for selling LipSense.
- Join a fast growth company with only 1/2 million distributors globally, adding new countries annually.
- And one of my personal favorites, helping other women feel empowered and beautiful.
Ready To Begin Your Future With SeneGence?